Version 4.6.3 (December 2019)
Release Notes tell you what’s new in Academic. As always, we welcome your feedback. You can also file a bug report. Want to update to this version? Refer to the update guide in conjunction with the parameter changes mentioned in the Breaking Changes section below.
See what’s new in Academic!
This page describes the v4.6.x patch releases.
- Fix navbar logo (if used) appears too big in Firefox
- fix: console error when highlight disabled (#1455)
- i18n: fix typos in Russian translation (#1456)
- Added Ukrainian
- fix: race condition between HighlightJS and Mermaid which may have randomly prevented diagrams from rendering
- fix: “Edit Page” links for multilingual sites
content_diroption to the
params.toml, enabling the content dir for editing to be set for the main site and added to each multilingual site as a param in the
- fix: off-centre logo on mobile
- fix: dropdowns broken in main menu
- fix: typo leading to braces displayed in talk address
- fix: theme’s menu_text_active stopped working
Last but certainly not least, a big Thank You to all the folks that helped to make Academic even better.
Has Academic helped you? Please consider supporting Academic.